- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple pieces, drained
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel
- Combine lemon juice and honey in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss together gently.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Bake (350 degrees F), broil or grill Wild Alaskan Halibut fillets with a light brushing of olive oil and a sprinkling of salt and pepper to taste.
- When fully cooked, top with several spoonfuls of salsa and serve.