- 4 - 6oz. Healthy Hearts Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 C sesame seed
- 1 1/2 Tbs extra-virgin olive
- 2 Tbs minced fresh dill
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- Lemon wedges
- In a bowl, combine garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, cardamom, cloves, and, if desired, 1/2 teaspoon salt. On a plate, mix sesame seed and dill.
- Rinse salmon fillets, drain, add to oil mixture, and turn to coat. Lift out dinner fillets, 1 at a time, and lay each cut side in seed mixture to coat. Place in a single layer on a plate.
- Lightly oil a barbecue grill over a solid bed of medium coals or a gas grill on medium heat. Lay salmon on grill. Close lid on gas grill. Cook salmon until browned on bottom, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn with a wide spatula and continue to cook until salmon is opaque but still moist-looking in center of thickest part (cut to test), 4 to 6 minutes more.
- With spatula, transfer salmon dinner fillets to plates. Season to taste with salt and juice from lemon wedges. Garnish with dill sprigs.