- 1/4 Cup Minced Scallions
- 4 TBS Sweet Cream Butter
- 2 TBS all purpose Flour
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 1 Cup Half & Half
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 brown egg ( beaten) ( Tempered before adding )
- 2 cup steamed Wild Salmon Fillet - flaked
- 1/2 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 6 tsp Mayo
- Sweet Hungarian paprika
- Cook the scallions in the butter for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the flour and gradually add the Half & Half, stirring constantly until mixture reaches the boiling point.
- Be sure to temper the egg before adding.
- Add the salt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, egg, baking powder and Wild Salmon.
- Mix lightly and divide among 6 buttered baking dishes. Sprinkle with the bread crumbs.
- Top with a tsp of mayo for each. Add a dash of sweet Hungarian paprika to each top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven 20 minutes.