- 2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Large red onions Peeled and sliced
- 2 Celery Stalks Cut into 1/2 " Pieces
- 3 carrots peeled and shredded
- 6 Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets
- 1 TBS Soy Sauce
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly ground mixed pepper
- 1 Cup Freshly chopped parsley
- 3 TBS crushed garlic
- 5 Roma Tomatoes Sliced length wise
- 2 Cup rhubarb sauce
- 1 lb rhubarb cut into 1 " Pieces
- 2 cup spring water
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- dash of kosher salt
- 1 tsp Texas Pete Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup orange rind (Use potato peeler )
- 1 tsp lemon peel
- Preheat the oven to 375-degrees F.
- Brush a baking pan with olive oil. Line the pan with the sliced onions, celery and carrots.
- Rub Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets with the remaining olive oil mixed with the soy sauce.
- Sprinkle the Wild Salmon Fillets with salt and pepper.
- Top with the herbs and garlic.
- Place the Wild Salmon Fillets on the onions, and top with sliced tomatoes.
- Bake the salmon for 15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer until the rhubarb is cooked.
- Spoon the sauce over the Wild Salmon Fillets at room temperature.