- 1 cup sour cream
- dash pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, thyme, marjoram
- 4 SeaBear Salmon dinner fillets
- salt & pepper
- Stir together sour cream, green onion, mustard, parsley, salt, thyme, marjoram, and pepper. Set aside.
- Sprinkle Salmon fillets lightly with salt and pepper. To broil, line a shallow pan with foil, arrange salmon on foil, and broil 6 inches below preheated broiler for 7 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and spread cream sauce generously on top of each salmon fillet. Return to broiler and broil about 5 minutes longer or until salmon flakes with a fork.
Recipe submitted by M. Puckett, Hastings, MN, in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest