- 1 large salmon fillet
- 1 Tsp Ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt and pepper
- Skin salmon fillet if desired.
- In a small bowl, mix spices and sugar. Taste and adjust as desired.
- Rub mixture over salmon fillet.
- Grill or broil salmon until fish flakes nicely when checked with a fork; the timing will depend on the size of your fillet (usually about 20 minutes).
- Serve the salmon with brown basmati rice and chickpeas. What a healthy and tasty meal!
Submitted by Shannon K. W. for SeaBear's Healthy Eating Recipe Contest