- 12 slices of calamari about 1 inch thick to create rings
- 1 SeaBear Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets sliced to 12 pieces to fit into rings
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 cup dry complete pancake mix
- 4 cups peanut oil
- Sprinkle dill weed evenly on salmon and stuff into calamari rings. Set aside
- Dredge stuffed calamari rings through seasoned pancake flour and drop into hot oil (375 degrees)
- Cook until golden brown.
- Serve with cocktail sauce or tartar sauce.
Submitted by SeaBear Customer Chef Karl Moser of Conway, South Carolina.