- 2 Cedar Grilling Planks untreated
- Eight 6oz Healthy Hearts Salmon fillets
- 1/4 fresh pineapple
- 1 bottle of Teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 lb of fresh asparagus
- Cut pineapple into chunks and mix together with teriyaki sauce.
- Marinate salmon fillets in teriyaki sauce for at least two hours.
- Soak cedar planks in water for at least one hour.
- Cook white rice in rice cooker for 14 minutes.
- Preheat covered grill on high.
- Remove the planks from the water and lightly season with olive oil (top side only).
- Place salmon fillet on top of cedar plank.
- Place plank directly on preheated grill and close cover.
- Cook until salmon is done.