- Four 6 ounce Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets
- 2 canned chipotle peppers-packed in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Arrange salmon fillets on a broiler pan and place 4 inches from heat and broil 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, stir together the peppers, juice, zest, garlic, vinegar, and honey.
- Turn fillets and drizzle with sauce. Drop to 6 inches from heat and broil 2 to 3 minutes more, or until salmon flakes.
- Serve immediately.