- 1 LB SeaBear smoked salmon chopped roughly into bite sized pieces
- 1 LB fresh mussels, scrubbed
- 12 oz Dungeness Crab
- 16 oz Fresh Razor Clams
- 12 oz Wild Alaskan Halibut
- 1 cup loosely packed/finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 can chopped tomato
- 3 TBS tomato paste
- 1/8 cup red wine
- 2 TBS sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Spices to taste: Celery salt, Worcestershire sauce, basil, bay leaves, red pepper flakes
- Sauté onions and garlic in butter until slightly soft, then set aside.
- Steam fresh mussels & fresh clams in 3 cups of water. Once mussels are completely opened, remove from steamer and set aside.
- To the water used to steam mussels & clams, add tomato sauce, chopped tomato, tomato paste, parsley, wine, sugar; smoked salmon, crab, halibut; sautéed onions and garlic; and any other spices you may enjoy.
- Stir, and let simmer over very low heat for at least 2 hours (add back the clams & mussels during last 30 minutes); serve in bowls with artisan bread.