- 4 - 6oz. SeaBear Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of one lime
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 large ripe tomato -- seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place the garlic, cilantro, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the lime juice, salt, and pepper in a blender or a food processor. Process until creamy.
- Brush a baking pan or sheet with the remaining oil and place the salmon in it.
- Spread the cilantro mixture on the salmon, scatter the tomato over it, and sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper.
- Bake, uncovered, until the salmon is done (peek in between the layers of flesh with a thin-bladed knife), 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.