- 1 lb SeaBear Smoked Salmon
- 1 Avocado
- Red or Black Caviar
- 1 Finely Chopped White Onion
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbls. lemon juice
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Take SeaBear's delicious smoked salmon, chilled, and place on an attractive serving platter.
- Surround with slices of avocado. On top of salmon, place small teaspoons of a good red or black caviar. Sprinkle salmon with finely-chopped white onion. In center of salmon filet, place about 1/2 cup finely-chopped hard boiled eggs. Shape the eggs into a neat circle with your hands.
- In a bowl, combine 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 tsp. Dijon mustard, a pinch of kosher salt, freshly-ground black pepper to taste, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1/2 ripe avocado mashed fine. Stir together until well blended. Will be slightly lumpy.
- Put bowl of sauce on corner of serving platter or beside it. Serve the salmon with large crackers, French bread sliced thin, or pita rounds.
Recipe Submitted by Bettye Zoller, Dallas, TX in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest