- ½ (8-oz) pkg uncooked whole-wheat angel hair pasta
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 organic red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ (8-oz) pkg cream cheese
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 ounces SeaBear smoked wild-caught salmon, flaked
- Cook pasta in a Dutch oven according to package directions; drain, reserving ¼ cup pasta water.
- Add oil to Dutch oven and heat over medium-high heat; add garlic and peppers.
- Sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add cream cheese, Parmesan, butter and milk.
- Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until cream cheese melts and sauce is thickened.
- Stir in parsley, salmon and pasta, adding pasta water if necessary to reach desired sauce consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with steamed broccoli or sautéed green beans.