- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 6 T. mayonnaise
- 8 oz. SeaBear Nova style Smoked Salmon
- 1/8 t. mustard powder
- 1 t. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. finely minced fresh dillweed
- 24 tiny sprigs of fresh dillweed (around 1/2 inch long)
- Cut each egg into even halves and remove the yolk.
- Cut 24 slivers of salmon to be reserved for garnishing the egg. Finely chop the remaining salmon.
- Combine salmon, egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard powder, minced dillweed, and lemon. Mash well.
- Stuff eggs with egg yolk and salmon mixture, and garnish with slivers of salmon and dillweed sprigs.
Recipe Submitted by Kristin McLaughlin, Boyertown, PA in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest