- Four 6 oz. Copper River Sockeye Salmon Dinner Fillets
- 1/4 C white wine
- 1/4 C fish stock
- 1 t shallot mince
- 2 T Lemon juice
- 1/4 C Heavy Cream
- 8 T Butter
- 1/2 t tabasco
- Salt and Black Pepper
- 2 hard cooked eggs, cut in 1/8's
- 3 T parsley chopped
- 1 T salmon caviar
- Place shallot, stock, lemon juice and wine in saucepan, reduce to almost dry.
- Add heavy cream and reduce by 2/3, turn off heat and slowly add butter, cubed to form a lemon butter sauce.
- Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Add egg, parsley and caviar. Place grilled fish filet on plate and spoon over with egg sauce. Serve with a flavored mash potato, sautéed spinach or zucchini.
Recipe submitted by B. Black, Houston, Texas