- 1 cup roughly chopped hazelnuts (could also use almonds or pecans)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Makes about 1 cup (enough for 4 to 6 Wild Alaskan Halibut fillets)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sprinkle Wild Alaskan Halibut fillets lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Top each fillet liberally with hazelnut topping mix (about 3 tablespoons per fillet).
- Place fillets on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through.
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh fennel or dill