- 4 - 6oz. Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
Spicy Sweet Potato Salsa
- 2 Tbsp. ground coffee beans
- 1 sweet potato, about 8 z, cooked peeled and diced
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 tsp 5 spice powder or ground allspice
- 2 Tbsp. minced crystallized ginger
- 2 Tbsp. sliced water chestnuts
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Combine the ingredients for the rub in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pat the rub onto the fillets.
- Place the fillets on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 275F degrees 20 minutes or till the salmon is tender.
- Combine the ingredients for the salsa in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the rice on a serving platter and arrange the salmon on top.
- Spoon a little of the salsa over the fillets, passing the rest separately.