- 10 large mushroom caps
- 2 T. butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 c thinly sliced SeaBear Nova-style smoked salmon
- 2 T. cut chives
- 1/4 t. dried mustard powder
- Clean mushrooms, and remove stems.
- Microwave mushroom caps one minute in a glass baking dish.
- Finely chop stems. Sauté stems in butter. When stems are soft, add remaining ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Fill mushroom caps with mixture, and bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with additional nova-style smoked salmon and chives.
This recipe was submitted by K. McLaughlin, Boyertown, PA in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest