- 8-10 fingerling potatoes, sliced in half
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 ounces Nova Style Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 cup crème fraiche or sour cream
- 1 ounce caviar (black or salmon caviar)
- Fresh chervil or chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 and toss potatoes with oil. Bake in large roasting pan until golden.
- Place potatoes on a serving platter and top with a rolled piece of salmon.
- Spoon a small dollop of crème fraiche or sour cream on each potato and top with a generous amount of caviar.
- Garnish with small leaf of chervil or chopped chives and serve.