- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lime and lemon zest
- salt and pepper
- 6 ounces wild Alaskan halibut, cut into cubes (cooked)
- 16 cooked spot prawns
- 1 avocado, cut into thin wedges
- 1 large pink grapefruit, cut into sections
- 1 large orange, cut into sections
- 1 mango, cut into cubes
- edible flowers for garnish, if desired
- In a blender, combine orange, lemon, and lime juices. With the motor running, slowly add the olive oil until emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper and reserve.
- Add lemon and lime zest and pour over remaining ingredients and divide among 4 cocktail glasses. Garnish with edible flowers and serve.