- SeaBear Smoked Salmon, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups prepared croutons
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Toss the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Combine the ingredients for the dressing in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, mixing well. Arrange salad on plates.