- 2 large Idaho potatoes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- olive oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. flour (approximately)
- 3 tbsp chives
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- SeaBear Sockeye Nova, thinly sliced 1-inch pieces
- chives, chopped for garnish
- Peel the potatoes and slice them very thinly using a mandolin. Rinse the slices well and squeeze them dry thoroughly with paper towels.
- In a small frying pan, sauté the onion until soft.
- Mix the potatoes together with flour, egg and chives. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Grease a mini muffin tin.
- Carefully arrange potato slices in a circular fashion. This should create a small potato basket.
- Brush with some olive oil and bake at 350 until lightly browned.
- When cool fill each basket with sour cream and nova. Garnish with chopped chives.