- 1 1/4 cups water crackers, crushed
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 pounds SeaBear Smoked Salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper, minced
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 pound cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 5oz Gruyere cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Combine cracker crumbs and 4 tablespoons butter; press mixture onto the bottom of a 9" springform pan; reserve.
- Saute salmon, peppers, onions and garlic in remaining butter for 4 minutes; reserve.
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise; beat until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time; beat well. Gradually add milk; stir until well blended. Stir in cheese, dill and reserved salmon mixture; pour into reserved crust.
- Bake at 300F for 1 1/2 hours or until set; turn off heat and allow cake to cool in oven 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight; serve chilled.
Winning Recipe in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest. Submitted by Ron Youmans, Seattle, Washington