- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp finely diced red onion
- 1/2 tsp dillweed
- 1/4 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4- 6 inch diameter flour tortillas
- 4 ounces SeaBear Nova Style Smoked Sockeye thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced
- garnish- watercress and lemon slices
- Mix together the first 9 ingredients till well blended. Spread over 1 side of each tortilla. Top with the salmon and the cucumber.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill. To serve, unwrap and cut each tortilla into 4 pieces, trimming the ends. Arrange on a water cress lined plate and garnish with lemon.
- Makes 16 Smoked Salmon Spirals.
Try this smoked salmon recipe with our Nova Style Smoked Wild King Salmon or our Nova Style Smoked Salmon Trio.
This recipe was submitted by R. Chan, Albany, CA, in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest