- 2 - 6oz. SeaBear Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. chicken broth granules
- 1 tbsp. light butter
- 1 tbsp. capers
- black pepper, to taste
- chopped parsley, for garnish
- cooked noodles, optional
- Bring water and lemon juice to a boil in medium-sized skillet. Stir in chicken broth granules.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and place salmon fillets in pan.
- Cover and simmer over low heat, 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Remove salmon from pan; keep warm.
- Boil remaining liquid in pan until it reduces to approximately 1/4 cup.
- Whisk in butter and stir in capers.
- Spoon sauce over fish.
- Season with pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
- Server on a bed of cooked noodles, if desired.