- Two 6 oz. Healthy Hearts Wild Salmon Fillets
- Juice of 2 Limes and 2 Limes sliced for garnish
- 1 C Salsa – mild, med or hot to taste
- 1 C Red Wine
- ½ tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp dried Mexican Oregano – regular works fine as well
- Preheat oven to 375. In a large baking dish, top Salmon with juice of 2 Limes, Salsa, Wine, Garlic and Oregano. Bake for 15 – 20 minutes to desired doneness.
- Remove from oven and serve over steamed rice with a steamed veggie like broccoli or asparagus.
- Garnish with Lime slices and be sure to top the Salmon and Rice with those yummy and beautifully colored “Salsa Roja” from the baking pan.