- Grated Rind of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 wild king salmon dinner fillets, 6 oz. each
- Combine rind, juice, honey and wine in large frying pan over medium heat and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Add salmon and cook over low heat until fish is tender and beginning to flake when tested, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove fish with slotted spoon, drain on paper towels, keep warm.
- Bring poaching liquid to boil over high heat and cook until slightly reduced and thickened.
- Spoon a small amount over fish and serve.