- Cook enough pasta to serve 2 people (we use Barilla)
- 2 good size cloves of garlic (crushed or finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Two SeaBear Ready-to-Eat Salmon 3.5 oz pouches
- Combine olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes and let sit for about 45 minutes.
- Heat until warm, but not hot.
- Pour over cooked & drained pasta; add ready-to-eat salmon and toss.
This is a dish that is almost room temperature but if you want it warm I would recommend adding the salmon to the olive oil & seasoning mix.
Submitted by S. Nevins