- 3 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 (3.5 oz) package Seabear Ready-to-eat wild salmon
- 1 (4.5 oz) can green chiles
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
- Heat skillet on medium high; spray lightly with butter spray.
- Place one tortilla in skillet for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Spoon 1/3 of the salmon mixture onto one half of the tortilla.
- Fold tortilla in half, covering the salmon.
- Continue cooking until tortilla begins to brown; flip to other side.
- Remove once both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and salmon.
- Cut each quesadilla into three triangles.
- Serve warm with sour cream or guacamole (optional).
Submitted by Ginna T from Charleston, WV for SeaBear's Healthy Eating Recipe Contest