- 3 small grapefruits, halved
- 2 - 6oz packages of Ready-to-Eat Wild Sockeye Salmon
- 3/4 cup celery crescents
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Reserved salmon juices
- 1/2 C creamy cottage cheese
- 1/2 C plain yogurt
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 C mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Using a grapefruit knife, carefully remove fruit from grapefruit halves; cut fruit into segments completely free of membrane. Scrape shells clean.
- Drain salmon, reserving juices for Green Onion Dressing, and break into chunks.
- Gently toss grapefruit segments, salmon, celery, and nuts together.
- Spoon mixture into the grapefruit shells.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill thoroughly before serving with dressing on the side.
- To make dressing: Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.