- 1 cup SeaBear Smoked Salmon, diced
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- 1 T freshly chopped dill
- 12 - 2 inch by 4 inch slices of SeaBear Smokehouse Salmon
- 8 4 to 6 inch long pieces of chive
- 8 sprigs of fresh dill
- 16 thin slices of lemon
- 16 very thin slices of toasted pumpernickel bread about 2 inches by 2 inches
- In a food process, puree the 1 cup salmon pieces, cream cheese, butter and lemon juice. Remove from processor, place into small bowl and stir in the chopped dill.
- On each of 4 plates, place one slice of the salmon. Spread about 2 T of the mousse over this. Top with a second slice of salmon and cover this with mousse also. Top with the final slice of salmon. Arrange 2 of the long chives over the top of the napoleon. Garnish the plate with 2 sprigs of fresh dill, 2 lemon slices and 2 slices of the bread.
- If there is any mousse remaining, you can pipe rosettes on top of the lemon slices.
Recipe Submitted by Carol R. Nosal, Fair Oaks, CA in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest