- 16 oz. SeaBear Smoked Salmon
- 6 oz. fresh spinach
- 1 cup uncooked orzo
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup corn (fresh is best)
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed & well drained
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Sliced black olives & scallions for garnish
- Cook orzo according to package directions with 1 tsp. olive oil and 2 crushed garlic cloves. Slice salmon into large bite size pieces. Grate cheese.
- In casserole layer in this order (bottom to top):
- orzo, salmon, corn, spinach, black beans, sour cream, cheddar, sliced black olives & scallions.
- Place in an oven that's been heated to 300F for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.