- Four 6 oz Healthy Hearts Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil for sautéing or use Olive Oil or PAM
- 2 Tbsp. lite Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Wasabi powder
- 1 tsp water
- 1 Tbsp. non fat cream
- Salt to taste
- Slivered red bell pepper (for garnish)
- Slivered green onion (scallion, for garnish)
- Make wasabi sauce: mix wasabi powder and water to make a paste, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Mix in cream and season to taste with salt. Watch it in tasting, this stuff is *hot*.
- Coat the fish with sesame seeds and sauté in oil on both sides, in a skillet, until it flakes. Season to taste with soy sauce.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with the wasabi sauce, sprinkle with a garnish of finely slivered red bell pepper and green onion, and serve.