- 6 oz. SeaBear Northwest Smoked Salmon
- Two 6 1/2 oz. jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 oz. can mild green chilies
- 6 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Drain smoked salmon, remove skin and break into small 1/2" chunks. Drain and chop artichokes and chilies, and mix with smoked salmon. Fold in mayonnaise, cheese (hold back one Tbs. of cheddar cheese and sprinkle over the top) and salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot and bubbly with crackers, tortilla chips, slices of crusty artisan bread or crostini.