- 1 lb. SeaBear Smoked Sockeye Salmon
- 7 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 4 oz. medium cheddar cheese, shredded
- 7 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Slice salmon fillet into 14 pieces approximately 1/8 inch thick, 1-inch long and 1/2 inch wide.
- Cut each piece of bread and the bacon slices in half. Place a piece of salmon at one end of the bread and sprinkle it with cheese.
- Roll up the salmon in the bread and wrap a piece of bacon around it. Secure the roll with a toothpick and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Finish making all the rolls and bake them for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked through. Serve warm.