- Cauliflower Crust, ready-to-bake
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 oz Goat Cheese
- 6 oz SeaBear Smoked Salmon (any kind - lox or Pacific Northwest)
- Fresh tomato
- Fresh cucumber
- Green Onions
- Trader Joe's "Everything But the Bagel" Seasoning
- Optional: capers, red onions
- Cook your cauliflower crust according to the package directions.
- Mix together the goat cheese & cream cheese. Spread a generous layer on the crust.
- Add your favorite SeaBear Smoked Salmon --- any kind (lox or Pacific Northwest) will work. I used BSB® – Brown Sugar Bourbon Smoked Salmon, skin removed, and broken into small chunks.
- Add slices of your favorite tomato, then slices of fresh cucumber.
- Top with sliced green onion, and sprinkle with Trader Joe’s “Everything But The Bagel” topping.
- Optional: add red onion and/or capers, too. Make it your own and top with whatever you like!
- Slice and Serve.