- 6 oz. SeaBear Northwest Smoked Wild Salmon
- 4 small Boboli (or similar pre-made pizza round)
- 4 oz. crumbled Feta cheese
- 4 grape leaves
- 12 assorted Greek olives
- Olive oil
- Brush each round with olive oil. Lay out grape leaves on a cutting board, brush with olive oil, and cut into strips (approximately 1/2" wide). Layer the grape leaves strips randomly on each round.
- Drain smoked wild salmon, remove skin, and break into chunks roughly 1/2"-1". Arrange smoked salmon chunks across each round, and then sprinkle each with Feta cheese.
- Cut olives into halves, remove pits and arrange six halves randomly on each round. Bake in a pre-heated over at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes
- Cut into quarters and serve hot.