- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp chili oil
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 to 4 large butter/bibb lettuce leaves
- 1 cup broccoli slaw or shredded carrots
- 4 oz SeaBear Pacific Northwest Smoked Salmon
- 2 Tbsp toasted chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 Tbsp cilantro (optional)
- Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili oil, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes.
- Toss the slaw, salmon, and peanuts. Add 1/3-1/2 cup to each butter lettuce leaf. Top with green onions. Drizzle on dressing.