- 4- 8” Flour Tortillas
- 4oz. SeaBear Smoked Salmon
- 3oz. Feta cheese
- 3 oz. Provolone
- 1 Tbsp Horseradish
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Dill
- 1 tsp Sage
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Mix feta, horseradish, sour cream, dill, sage, salt, and pepper in bowl and set aside.
- Cook tortillas on flat-top grill or heavy skillet, top with provolone, medium heat, one side, for 1 minute. Transfer to work area.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly on cooked sides of tortillas.Top evenly with SeaBear Smoked Salmon.
- Combine into two 8” quesadillas. Cook 1 minute each side on flat-top or skillet.
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters, garnish, and serve with desired salsa.
Recipe submitted by F. Miller, in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest.