- 24 - 3" Square wonton wraps
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbls flour
- 2 tsp chopped dill
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 oz smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Grease 2 mini muffin tins with cooking spray. Press 1 won ton wrap into each mini cup to form a bowl shape. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together eggs, milk, flour, dill and salt until smooth. Fold in salmon and cheese. Fill each individual won ton bowl 3/4 full with mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven at 325 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes or until set and slightly browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe Submitted by Jean Volkert in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest