You’ll need 2 cups of each of the following:
- SeaBear Lox Style Smoked Sockeye Salmon cut Julienne style (about 2” long)
- Warm boiled Potato slices (Yukon Gold)
- Cooked thin green beans
- Roma Tomato cut in quarters
- Mixed greens (Julienne of young Romaine)
- 1/2 cups Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon
- 2 teaspoons Balsamic
- 2 teaspoon Apple vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoons of chopped garlic, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons of each of parsley, cilantro, basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Arrange ingredients on an oval or rectangle platter making strips across the width of the platter according to their own color: Romaine, then in order smoked salmon, potatoes, tomatoes and green beans.
In a bowl, place Dijon, salt, Pepper, garlic and herbs. With a wire whisk whipping briskly, add oil slowly. Stop half way, add 1/2 the vinegar, continue slowly with the oil. Taste, add the desired left over vinegar only until the dressing is to your liking. Keep this dressing thin and pourable by adding 1 to 3 teaspoons of very hot water.
Drizzle some vinaigrette over the salad, and serve remainder on the side. Served salad with toasted Baguette strips.