- 5 medium red potatoes, cooked, peeled, and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 4 ounces SeaBear Smoked Salmon, crumbled
- 3 green onions, diced (reserve 2 tablespoons for garnish)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8 x 14 inch baking dish or casserole.
- Place a layer of sliced potatoes in the pan. Sprinkle with one-quarter of the onions, and one-quarter of the garlic; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Continue layering until all the potatoes, salmon, onions, and garlic are used up. Pour the cream over the casserole and top with grated cheese. Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden. Garnish with the reserved green onions.
- We hope you enjoy SeaBear’s online Wild Alaskan Salmon Recipe collection! Feel free to email or mail us your favorite way to serve smoked wild salmon.