- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 pound SeaBear Smoked Salmon, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup diced cooked asparagus, optional
- 10 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the butter and oil.
- When sizzling, add the onions, SeaBear Smoked Salmon and asparagus. Cook, stirring gently, until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the beaten eggs, and scramble constantly until cooked through.
- Top eggs with grated cheese. Place under a broiler and heat until cheese is bubbling. Serve at once.