- 12 ounces SeaBear Smoked Salmon
- 1 cup butter, softened & divided into 6 pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 -3 drops Tabasco Sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 10 medium shrimp, cooked & shelled, or 1/2 cup small cooked shrimp
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons small capers, drained
- Parsley sprigs
- Buttered toast rounds
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine the smoked salmon, butter, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt & pepper. Process until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the shrimp, red pepper & capers. Process, turning on and off rapidly, until ingredients are evenly chopped & combined. Taste and adjust seasonings; it should be highly seasoned.
- Line a 3-cup loaf pan or mold with plastic wrap. Pack the salmon mixture into the mold; cover with plastic wrap and chill for 8 - 24 hours.
- Unmold onto a serving plate. Garnish with parsley and serve with toast rounds.
Serves 3 Cups.