- 1 cup diced SeaBear Smoked Salmon
- 2 pkg. frozen chopped spinach (thawed; squeeze excess water)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 stalks green onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup water chestnuts (chopped)(optional)
- 1 Pkg. Ranch dressing
- flour tortillas (use large size)
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Spread on flour tortillas and roll (tortillas should be at room temperature).
- Refrigerate overnight in a covered container.
- Slice into 1" pieces and serve.
Recipe submitted by D. Gill, Pearl City, HI in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest.