- 24 Won Ton Wrappers
- SeaBear Smoked Wild Alaskan Salmon
An assortment of fillings, such as:
- Feta cheese
- Spinach leaves
- Heirloom tomatoes
- Basil or chives
- Chopped onions
- To make the won ton baskets, simply press wonton wrappers into an oiled muffin pan. Bake for 15 minutes at 350, or until they are golden brown, then remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before filling.
- You can fill these won ton baskets with a wide range of smoked salmon combinations. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Sautee fresh spinach leaves in olive oil, sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Place a dollop the spinach leaves in a won ton basket, top with some crumbled feta cheese and a chunk of SeaBear Northwest style smoked salmon.
- Make a fresh salsa using 3-4 varieties of chopped heirloom tomatoes, olive oil, sea salt and chopped basil. Place a small teaspoon of salsa in the won ton basket and top with SeaBear smoked salmon.
- Using a pastry bag, pipe into the won ton basket a dollop of goat cheese, and top with SeaBear smoked salmon. You can also add in a couple of capers and/or small pieces of diced red onion.
- Make a simple smoked salmon spread by mixing SeaBear smoked salmon into whipped cream cheese, and add a splash of Tabasco sauce and a little fresh horseradish, to taste. Using a pastry bag, pipe into the won ton basket.
- When baking the won ton baskets, place a small cube of brie cheese at the bottom of each basket; when the baskets are done, remove from the oven and add to each basket a piece of SeaBear smoked salmon. Serve while hot.