- 1 lb. Smoked Sockeye Salmon fillet
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 large onion - chopped
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sauté the chopped onion and green pepper in a skillet with a tablespoon cooking oil. In large bowl, mix the smoked salmon fillets, onions, green pepper, garlic powder, and grated cheese. Mix well.
- Combine the biscuit mix, eggs, salt and milk in a blender or a large bowl. Fold this into the salmon mixture. Pour the entire mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the top is brown and the center of the mixture is set.
Recipe Submitted by Don Cazer, Scotia, NY in SeaBear's online Smoked Salmon Recipe Contest