- 2 cups SeaBear Smoked Sockeye Salmon, flaked
- 2 cup cooked white rice
- 2 hard-boiled eggs - finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cheese sauce (recipe below)
- 1 T butter
- 1 oz. flour
- 2 cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Combine butter and flour in a saucepan over low heat, whisking constantly. Slowly add milk and continue to whisk until smooth & mixture begins to thicken. Reduce heat. Add grated cheese & whisk until cheese has melted. Remove from heat.
- Combine the SeaBear Smoked Sockeye Salmon, rice, eggs and cheese sauce in ramekins (a ramekin is a small individual oven-proof dish that serves one person). Cover with breadcrumbs and dot with butter. Bake in a medium oven until breadcrumbs are golden.
Serve and enjoy!