- 2 Tbls. fresh dill chopped
- 1 lb Smoked Salmon, chopped roughly
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbls. Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tbls. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Mayo (or unflavored yogurt)
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1 pkg. Phyllo cups ( frozen)
- 1/4 pound butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Fill each phyllo cup with mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with Hollandaise sauce.
- Put butter and seasonings in the top of a double boiler. When butter melts, remove the top and take off stove.
- Add the egg yolks, lemon juice and boiling water to the melted butter and mix.
- Return the top of the double boiler to the stove, and beat with an egg beater until mixture coats the blades.
- Keeping over heat too long causes curdling. If curdling does happen, remove from the stove, and add a bit more boiling water and beat.