- 1 sheet (8 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup grated smoked Gouda or Swiss Cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 ounces SeaBear Smoked Salmon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Roll out the puff pastry on a floured board to an 11-inch by 14-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry into 12 squares and fit the squares into muffin tins. Sprinkle the cheese in the bottoms of the pastry cups.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Combine the eggs, milk, mustard, onions, tomatoes, smoked salmon, salt and pepper. Spoon this mixture over the cheese.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, or until the tops are golden and the filling is set. Serve warm.